Jan 9, 2012

Yves Rocher #1


I don't remember if I've mentioned it before, but I was chosen by Yves Rocher to become one of their "makeup-blogger-reviewers." So each month I get send some different products to try. Some months ago I received these to lipsticks and three nailpolishes. I gave one of them to my littlesister before I took this pictures, that's why the last nailpolsh is missing... Anyways I totally adore the red nailpolish, it's the perfect red - you know, the one you're always looking for, but never can find... And it lasts long! Bonus! The see-through nailpolish is a "quick-dry nailpolish" you just drip it on your nails, wait a few seconds and they are as dust!

I have only tried the rosa/red lipstick, but I'm very satisfied with it also, it stays where it's supposed to be and have a very nice everyday colour!

Find all the products here!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment