Dec 17, 2011

I am.

Photobucket

Okay here we go, a lot of random facts about me:
  • My name is Amalie Damkjaer
  • I'm 20 years old
  • I live in Copenhagen, but born and raised in O-town aka Odense
  • I study French at the University of Copenhagen
  • I work as a fashion assistant at Vs. Magazine
  • I'm tall 178,5 cm - 179 cm on a good day
  • I've danced ballet for 11 years, from the age of 4 until I turned 15
  • I've never been a fan of sports which include a ball
  • I dislike christmas decorations, curtains and men in shorts with socks in their shoes
  • I don't know why but I have a little (okay big) crush on Olivier Zahm
  • Some of my favorite blogs are The Man Repeller, Blame It On Fashion and 5 Inch And Up
  • I don't like spinach 
  • I'm a french-o-holic. La France, French, Paris, the food, the music, the culture, the movies, the history, the French, I love it all!
  • I own more than 60 pairs of shoes.
  • I have a sweet and beautiful little sister.
  • I'm a phone and social-media-addict, I know it's kind of sad but I love texting, e-mailing, facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
If you wanna check about my old blogs, voila: Amalie Damkjaer - Journal d'Amalie.

And I'm sorry, I lied to you yesterday, I wont tell you why I have called my blog YVES AND I today, but tomorrow, oh yeah, then you'll get the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment