Okay here we go, a lot of random facts about me:
- My name is Amalie Damkjaer
- I'm 20 years old
- I live in Copenhagen, but born and raised in O-town aka Odense
- I study French at the University of Copenhagen
- I work as a fashion assistant at Vs. Magazine
- I'm tall 178,5 cm - 179 cm on a good day
- I've danced ballet for 11 years, from the age of 4 until I turned 15
- I've never been a fan of sports which include a ball
- I dislike christmas decorations, curtains and men in shorts with socks in their shoes
- I don't know why but I have a little (okay big) crush on Olivier Zahm
- Some of my favorite blogs are The Man Repeller, Blame It On Fashion and 5 Inch And Up
- I don't like spinach
- I'm a french-o-holic. La France, French, Paris, the food, the music, the culture, the movies, the history, the French, I love it all!
- I own more than 60 pairs of shoes.
- I have a sweet and beautiful little sister.
- I'm a phone and social-media-addict, I know it's kind of sad but I love texting, e-mailing, facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
And I'm sorry, I lied to you yesterday, I wont tell you why I have called my blog YVES AND I today, but tomorrow, oh yeah, then you'll get the answer!